Thursday 19 April 2007

vienna calling

Yeah another week, .. university finished for that one (had a boring lecture today) .. now waiting for weekend. Why? .. cause I'm excited about my trip to Vienna on sunday. Plans said we will go on saturday and just for some hours, .. but we changed and now it's a sunday to monday trip. Markus (http://geek7.deviantart.com) will be with me and we gonna meet a lot of friends we first met in August last year, when staying one week in Vienna and had a devmeet there.

So now it's just for two days, but looks like sunday will be funday :D .. meeting with our good friend Werner (http://beachdair.deviantart.com), also our host for that days, .. and hopefully some deviants like Sebastian and Johannes (you have links to their blogs on my blogroll). Would be nice to meet Severin again, but not so sure if he gonna have time. Sunday will be photo day, .. shooting street most of the time, .. goin to have a drink with friends .. and much more. ;)

Monday then we will head to Mariahilferstrasse and Westbahnstrasse to have an awesome shopping tour :D .. ok we just need loads of film (APX 100, Tri-X 400, Plus-X 125 .. maybe some APX 400 too) and Markus wants some chemicals and paper for his darkroom. I will look for some new analogue cam .. as far as I won't get one before (just got an info on a used Olympus OM-1 I could get until our departure .. so I would have it ready for weekend .. and cheaper than all possible offers in Vienna I think).

So after all, here are some picture from our last street tour through the city center of Klagenfurt .. photos I missed last time (ok I didn't want to post them at once).

waiting at the bus-station

ice-cream, .. yummy

he looks so bored

reading in the sunshine

no it's not a commercial .. haha

metallica greets ;)

finally that fits the title .. calling

2 comments:

Alexander Talkanitsa said...

mag ich sehr die bilder..

wurden digital gemacht oder?

twoouts4me said...

ja die wurden alle digital gemacht .. meine letzten filme muss ich erst entwickeln, daher derzeit nur digitales hier online