Saturday 14 April 2007

on the streets

Went to the city on wednesday to have some photo action on the streets. In the morning I walked alone, had most of my equipment with me and didn't make a really good job on myself .. just wondering about my manner.

So later, in the afternoon, called Markus (geek7 from deviantart) and he came to my place, wanted to give me his AE-1 with 50/1.8, but he missed to change the batteries .. so no good for me .. but maybe it was the best thing so, as I took his Sigma 30mm f1.4, removed the battery grip from my EOS 350D and so we walked .. me with that combination and he with his Voigtländer Bessa.

Here are some shots from that afternoon ...

oh my f****** goodness (express yourself)

she had this "look" in her face, .. hm

looks like they had a party there at the crossing

on the phone, .. nothing more

walking on stripes .. or maybe "striped on stripes" .. hm

someone said " looks like *MILF* "
and I even didn't knew what he meant by this, now I do

looking for sunglasses

trying to be a style puppy

So you see, we had a long walk trough the city center .. about 4 hours from north to south, from east to west, ... - was quite fun and maybe one of my best street shooting trips so far ;) .. but anyway it makes no sense always goin on tour with the EOS, .. and I won't borrow the AE-1 or AV-1 from Markus again .. I want my own one now :) .. so next weekend (21st) we'll have a short one-day-visit in Vienna and do a lot of photo stuff shopping .. therefore I will look for an Olympus OM-2, hope to find one.

So for the moment, have a relaxed weekend, .. I will - even there is some university work waiting for me (one paper and an article to write).

No comments: