Wednesday 20 February 2008

back to basics & news from the south

So there I am, .. back on my blog and ready for any kind of trash. Just managed to find a way back to photography after I had a leck of motivation during the last months. So this was since last June or July when I did the last "serious work" .. just joking, .. think it was in August 07 when I last took photos with the OM-1 on a flea market in the city. Digital the same, ... I didn't touch my digital camera for ages .. rather I only did one commissioned job around christmas and before I didn't touch the canon since may or june I think - it's lying in the bag .. too bad (btw I'm selling my 10-20mm Sigma, if anyone is interested contact me!).

So at the moment I'm doing just analogue, ... just finished 1 APX 100 (@100) and 2 TriX 400 (@1600) .. to be honest I shot those three during one week .. from last saturday until monday this week .. just great to be back and do what I love .. motivation is back and it's so good to take photos with film. Yesterday we had a developing session at Markus' lab (which is actually his bathroom, as he's still planning a new "real lab" in his flat - after we lost our old lab at university in summer [stupid bastards]) and did 5 rolls of APX, Trix and TPan .. was nice to see the results, but some didn't worked so well. Should get the film scanner today and so I will scan the films tomorrow and upload most of it here if it's showable enough .. looks good so far with most of it. For the moment, no photos in this entry .. next one will include a lot!!

Have a nice one,
Michael

ps: don't think I will leave the eos 350d in the bag .. there will be time to take it out soon, just need inspiration or that kick in my ass ;)

No comments: